UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Guardian Angel's been laid off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Taz8130

Hello Y'all, not been on for quite some time as life has been up & down
Since start of year:

House burgled & car stolen (£16,500K thank you very much !) & because of Insurance co. ****-up, didnt get courtesey car for 6 weeks

Business picked up with quite a few decent jobs (wot recession?)

Got new(ish) van at bargain price which lasted 5 days before door getting barrelled

£1700 tax bill from Isle of Man gov.

Mrs just told me she's expecting and twins run in both our families !

If we had a dog called "Lucky" I wouldnt give him much of a chance !!!

But this cheered me up

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/taz8130/Auto_Trader_Ad.jpg

T

Taz8130

Must have been a classy motor to have been burgled for the keys,but even so it's invasion of your privacy. Hope the insurance paid up fully Taz

Top of the range renault laguna.

Pain in the arse was that we had returned from driving to Poland only 3 days earlier, so Mrs had 2nd key card in her handbag which was also stolen. Police found the car within 24hrs but with having no spare keys they had to lift it with a bloody fork-lift !!. Took 3 days to get replacements cards from france then it took Renault dealer 9 weeks to reprogram them to the car due to a software fault, and they had to get some techie guy in France to write a patch for the program.

Apparently it's an on-going problem with these type of keycards, so if anyone on here have one, get your dealer to supply you with keycard code and write it in your service book.

As far as insurance is concerned, house was with Zurich who were spot on and I can't speakly highly enough about them. Car was with Privilege - total crap. Ended up getting a compensation payment off them as they admitted they messed up big style.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Guardian Angel's been laid off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.