Discuss Guess the SR No. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378837098136.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 70
on the left in the middle of the floor is a piece of 6mm marmox , to a 3mm packer on the left , on the right of that pic is 4 x 6mm + a 3mm shim.

the room is about 18m² and ( unfortunately for me ) runs from nothing top left corner to 45mm lower in the bottom left corner , Diagonally , so I'm stuffed basically given that it's the large stone stuff random brickbond effectively.

Levelflex o plenty needed on this one.

Diggy :)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
SR class doesn't work like that. Surface regularity is measured over a 2m length. You place a 2m straight edge directly on the screed under its own weight. You then measure the deviation from the straight edge. Flatness/levelness and surface regularity are different things. That screed may be reasonably regular but not flat/level. Deviation of no more than 3mm is sr1, 5mm sr2 and 10mm is sr3

That said it does look a bit rubbish. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Guess the SR No. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB