Discuss Gulf Quartz in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tubs

image.jpg

J

J Sid

Is that a wet room in a night club Julian? Tiling is lovely, tile choice is appalling.
No a private house @ATSDiamondTool, he is a mufc follower. More money than taste. Got another one to do by the pool for him in a few weeks. He's got a helicopter pad in the garden... :) may tile that.....
The house is in Essex @GaryTheTile , he main house is in Manchester (say no more).
@3_fall centre of tile up but of joint horizontal, bloody plumbers :(
Done loads of work for him and his company over the years and he has never ask for a price before I start, my kind of client :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gulf Quartz in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB