UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Gunna be a Grandad.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Pass on that :lol:

Nah, you're going to love it, just wait and see. It'll be great! And before you know it you'll have a little helper.
stork.gif

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Congratulations Dave, We had another one 4 weeks ago, my step-son and his wife had a little boy. She had a c-section and my step-son was rushed into hospital for an emergency op a week last thursday. He had a severely infected appendix :yikes: so it had to come out. Me and my wife have been living with them for the last 9 days looking after him, his wife a 2 year old and a 4 week old, as well as fitting work in. Nightmare, but we're back home today :hurray:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

meant to tell you today mate but got side tracked as you were busy.... i must admit the word "grandad" does make me shudder.. :lol:

You soon get used to it Dave, and it is all worth while when someone says "where's grandad" and they point to you, Evie tries to say grandad when she sees me, comes out as da-da atm, but I know what she means.:thumbsup:

Reply to Gunna be a Grandad.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Hi - we would very much appreciate some advice. In October 2020 we had a sole trader come in to...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.