UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss H + S Policy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I guess it depends on your perspective. I know when Lafarge successfully embarked on a massive health and safety drive it saved them millions in lost time incidents. Whereas on the ground so to speak it seemed that the change from yellow too orange high vis seemed trivial.......and theuse of safety specs in all sites seemed utterly ludicrous ...... Can anyone tell me what these two were about.... It was an interesting study ..... No prizes for guesses though

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to H + S Policy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hey first time on this forum. I have a problem I think. Me and my Dad were tilling a cement slab...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.