UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Had a good easter? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Dan - for once the rain is welcome here - almost had a falling out with the next door neighbour as he decided to repoint his brickwork and he has covered the whole of my back garden with dust! It would be bad enough for any few days but over a bank holiday weekend is totally out of order as far as I'am concerned.
Actually I have fallen out with him!

Still managed to relax in the workshop and do some designs.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Went to my godsons 16th birthday party last night, me and his dad doing our drunken dad dancing bit from 10 oclock onwards, we , thinking we look cool in front of all the young uns, my godson thought otherwise,apparently emmbarresed, although all the other boys and girls thought we were great parents and a right laugh :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dhndfy

O

Olz

Went out drinking in Barnsley on friday night, and im ashamed to say at a touch under 30 its destroyed me, got home about 4am saturday morning, spent most of saturday in bed, so stayed up late saturday night, then spent most of sunday in bed, then stayed up until about 3 this morning, so didnt get up again today until gone 12.

Going to have to get the alarm set early in the morning to get into a normal pattern for tuesday. :yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Had a good easter? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
P
    • Funny
Hello tilers, I'm new to this forum - I've been lurking for a couple of days now reading lots...
Replies
Views
P
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
We stopped the tilersforums.com Job Of The Month Competition a while back because it was quite a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.