Discuss had the van professionally polished today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I was sick of seeing the british gas flame in the recent sunshine and its getting on my wick that much I thought I would hand it over to my mate paul of pureshine detail. he usually works on high end cars but took my van on with no issues.

I picked it up from him in alnwick at 7pm as Im up here for a wedding and had just finished a nice round of golf at alnmouth village club.

heres a couple of pics, everyone loves pics ! I just wish he had taken before pictures !grrr

2015-05-08 14.29.27.jpg 2015-05-08 09.24.34.jpg van1.jpg van2.jpg van3.jpg van4.jpg

W

White Room

I was sick of seeing the british gas flame in the recent sunshine and its getting on my wick that much I thought I would hand it over to my mate paul of pureshine detail. he usually works on high end cars but took my van on with no issues.

I picked it up from him in alnwick at 7pm as Im up here for a wedding and had just finished a nice round of golf at alnmouth village club.

heres a couple of pics, everyone loves pics ! I just wish he had taken before pictures !grrr

View attachment 60768 View attachment 60773 View attachment 60769 View attachment 60770 View attachment 60771 View attachment 60772

The locks on the van was they already there when you bought it....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to had the van professionally polished today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Can I re polish polished porcelain tiles?, helped my brother tile a kitchen floor a week or so...
Replies
Views
iv'e just been to look at a job my pal had done , i was unable to do the job as im working away...
Replies
Views
stusgsx
S
P
My goodness - what a palaver!! So, I've been tiling my own wet-room with TOPPS 60x30 Polished...
Replies
Views
Billy Hunt
B
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB