Discuss Hallo - looking for Azuvi Cazorla Octagonal floor tile plus insert in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Merrymercantile

A intensely pleasant surprise to find a tile forum. Thank You for being here.:drool5:

I am a office manager and a few years ago had my small home done with above floor tile, big expense but never regretted it. It is one of the most beautiful and still affordable tile I have ever seen (not having seen too many tiles in my life). It is actually not octagonal in the sense of it being cut off on all four sides it is rounded on all four sides and the insert is a bit like a star hence the name estrella.

Is it still available somewhere, I have contacted CTD since I read another member's inquiry. Is there anywhere a rounded tile with an insert to be had? Is Azuvi in Spain?:sofahide:

Regards.
Ana

M

Merrymercantile

merrymercantile Thank You for the tips - my appreciation

I will try every single tip. However, I realize since the two small bedrooms cost me a fortune, a larger area might be beyond my budget.

No I do not have a picture but in the next few days I will try to post one. A challenge :whistling:, first to take a picture with a digital camera/cell phone and then to post it.

Regards.
Ana[/QUOTE]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hallo - looking for Azuvi Cazorla Octagonal floor tile plus insert in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got another kitchen install coming up and am tiling the floor which was covered with...
Replies
Views
F
Following a burst pipe I had Qty 10 bathroom floor tiles 'lift' due to a sodden underfloor that...
Replies
Views
Follow the Sapper
F
R
Evening all. For those of you have read my post on whether to tile a bowling toilet club floor...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
G
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB