Discuss Happy Birthday MikeTheTile !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

party-012.gif
:happybday: Mike:8:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mikethetile

cheers Rob..........and thanks everyone

yes I did keep quite about it

on the way home tonight, I was sat in traffic with the best of the stranglers turned up, I saw a sign for an afternoon tea and dance outside a day centre for the elderly and it occured to me that not too far in the future us oldies will be dressing in bondage gear , pogoing and gobbing at each other while listening to the clash

happy days ................cant wait

C

Colour Republic

Yeah and after you get off the bus you'll go to the bank at lunch time to tell the cashier your life story whilst withdrawing £10, all the while holding me up. The next day you'll return to the bank to pay that exact same £10 BACK in to the SAME account, whilst I and everybody else in the queue dreams up hideous ways of killing you, but we don't we smile at you instead as it's the socially acceptable thing to do.

U

user123

Yeah and after you get off the bus you'll go to the bank at lunch time to tell the cashier your life story whilst withdrawing £10, all the while holding me up. The next day you'll return to the bank to pay that exact same £10 BACK in to the SAME account, whilst I and everybody else in the queue dreams up hideous ways of killing you, but we don't we smile at you instead as it's the socially acceptable thing to do.

:lol: :lol: that sounds a good idea... I think I'll have to remember that one... :lol: My son always says when I'm old and have a walking stick, I'll probably poke everyone who drops litter on the street with my stick, give then 'the look' and tell them to pick it up again... :lol:

M

mikethetile

cant wait, hee hee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Happy Birthday MikeTheTile !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hello! Please I need your help. I'm living in a 3yo department on a 5th floor (the entire...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Happy Birthday MikeTheTile !!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.