Discuss Happy Birthday Stone Tiler! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Its @stone tiler birthday and he’s 53!
Ha ha.
Well done Kev hope you had a great day.
Met him over 5 years ago through the forum and he’s one of the nicest buddies you could have.
He used to have every new tool you could think of - up to 1600cm wet stone cutter, and I’ve never bought spacer pegs in all that time.
All he needs to do is get more involved in this forum and he will have arrived in the tiling community.
;)

T

Time's Ran Out

4910F56B-03FC-459A-A33E-639B7C99DD50.jpeg

As you know I only drink coffee so instead I’ll show you your club Crystal Palace from the ‘toon’ army section today at Selhurst Park! Customer got 16 tickets for the lads on site so here we all are. Just watching an Eagle flying round the pitch - ohh hang on he’s just been taken out by a Magpie!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Happy Birthday Stone Tiler! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hey so I have recently bought a new build house and wanted my floors tiled, I bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi all Just joined the forum, have visited many times before ,when I needed advice and...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB