UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hardibacker under shower tray in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

helix

thanks. just that the instructions say that for a suspended floor (as mine is) the floorboards must be removed, and a single piece of ply put down. I'm using hardibacker on the floor before tiling, so would prefer not to have ply in one section and hardibacker elsewhere.

sorry, i know this isn't strictly tiling, but thought because of the hardibacker involvement would be better answered here.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hardibacker under shower tray in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views
Hey. I doing my first walk-in tiled shower. The shower is 4’x8’. Most of the floor is covered...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.