Discuss Harrogate Flooring Show in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Drugs ?.. :)

lol-031.gif

Spose I asked for that really! Haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
well i will be there surporting steve who will be opening a porcel thin out let/ in the north m1 talk\ his whole shop is porcel thin only and he has some great displays done a realy great job with his shop .and will be at the flooring show small stand but will have 70 of the best tiles you have ever seen
Where about in the north mate?

W

White Room

well i will be there surporting steve who will be opening a porcel thin out let/ in the north m1 talk\ his whole shop is porcel thin only and he has some great displays done a realy great job with his shop .and will be at the flooring show small stand but will have 70 of the best tiles you have ever seen

Where off the M1 has he set his shop up Ray...

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Manchester

Where can I find out more about this porcel thin?

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well i get on the M1 i look at the signs the north is all it says .ok the shops in a distant place called cleethorpe he will finish it in the next 10 days and i must say i have never had so many phone calls asking when a shop would open that i have not even mentioned he has had clients traveling up to 80 miles to see him just by word of mouth and hes not even open .and all ready doing sales the best start of any shop i have ever seen

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
its his first show so keeping it small but he has fixed a lot of our tiles so has a lot of know how but will
show him the ropes doing a show .
Sorry Ray.

The reply was a reply to AD Ceramics (Harrogate Flooring Show) asking where he could find info about Porcel Thin a post or two after you'd said Porcel Thin will be at the show.

Was tongue in cheek.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Manchester
well i get on the M1 i look at the signs the north is all it says .

I should have said where's the BEST!!!!!place to find out about the product, I have a feeling a company near me in Altrincham (the North) may do porcel thin as a designer was pushing a product to me the other week from CTC but wasn't paying full attention.
sarcasm
ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting;More
Tilers eh....... What a bunch.

O

Old Mod

I should have said where's the BEST!!!!!place to find out about the product

@Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin
Is the best place Paul, he is Porcel-Thin :)
He is based next to South Bermondsy railway station London.

Any other thin porcelain tile is a mere imitation!
Ray regularly runs fitting courses which are announced on here!
It's a good day out and very informative, they're normally on a Sunday so that we can attend without disrupting work, just our home life, which not many of us have apparently anyway haha

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Fixed the link for you.
I should have said where's the BEST!!!!!place to find out about the product, I have a feeling a company near me in Altrincham (the North) may do porcel thin as a designer was pushing a product to me the other week from CTC but wasn't paying full attention.
sarcasm
ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting;More
Tilers eh....... What a bunch.
sorry if you missed the point how insalar the south can be that was the sarcasm .and by the way home it does say THE SOUTH on the way home make me laught there and back and by the way i am a tiler first and last always

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Harrogate Flooring Show in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
We're quoting to rip up and replace a tiled floor with Limestone tiles. I'm looking for advice...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB