Discuss Has anyone got a multiroom wireless sound system? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bugs183

My mates just sold his house in Wales and moved back to the East Mids, but he's still got some projects here so he's dossing at mine for a few weeks, and he's brought all his toys with him.
There's an Apple TV and a Sonos Connect here.
The Apple TV isn't connected up yet, i can do it, but they're his toys so i'll let him do that. I know you can access your itunes library from it, but not sure how it integrates into a multiroom set up.
The sonos is fab so far. It uses Spotify which i have moved too (Premium £10 a month). I down loaded the Sonos remote App for my iphone and straight away it's up and running, all your music and playlists are there straight away. My Spotify account on my Mac see's the music i have on my Itunes, but i'm not sure if Spotify on Sonos sees it as i'm using my mates account (he's away so can't log into my own account).
There is no bridge here but if you want any info i can ask my mate, he's a real multiroom geek.
Really easy to use and sounds great!

C

Colour Republic

Oh dear, I wish I hadn't asked. She's gonna hit the roof lol

They come round to the idea mate. When I fitted my own kitchen last year I wired it for sound and at the time my other half was moaning no stop about 'what a waste money' Now she loves it and is constantly dancing around the kitchen. Only proplem is she has crap taste in music so i'm looking to rip it all out again to save my ears:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Has anyone got a multiroom wireless sound system? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB