Discuss Has anyone heard of BAC Ceramics,Solihull,director Phil Sharp in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

I've just done a bit of research and dug up a couple of addresses if you need them. A chap by the name of Phillip Michael Sharpe has been a director at BAC for less than 6 months. Previously, he has held appointments at 9 dissolved companies. A Mrs K S Sharpe was appointed a director of BAC Ceramics Ltd in April and resigned in June. All the above is easily obtainable from 'tinterweb, I cant verify that all or any of it is fact though I suspect it is.
If I was owed money I'd be going round knocking on their door.

T

The D

I've just done a bit of research and dug up a couple of addresses if you need them. A chap by the name of Phillip Michael Sharpe has been a director at BAC for less than 6 months. Previously, he has held appointments at 9 dissolved companies. A Mrs K S Sharpe was appointed a director of BAC Ceramics Ltd in April and resigned in June. All the above is easily obtainable from 'tinterweb, I cant verify that all or any of it is fact though I suspect it is.
If I was owed money I'd be going round knocking on their door.
and you will come away with more than you was expecting:lol:

bansko

TF
Recently done quite a lot of work nationwide for BAC Ceramics,Solihull,director Phil Sharp,now they will not answer calls,texts or e mails,doesnt look very hopeful on payment,just a warning to all other tilers,
Phil sharpe has been around for donkeys years, he has a bad name of late and from what I have heard he's not the type of bloke you want to make threats against. Couple o mates of mine from Newcastle worked for him years ago when the Chelsea harbour development was in full swing and they loved the bloke, made a fortune with him. Came across him once when I was working for plunketts at Heathrow and he seemed ok but never worked for the guy myself.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Has anyone heard of BAC Ceramics,Solihull,director Phil Sharp in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi , thanks in advance for reading and replying ! Im in a bathroom fitter and I've been in the...
Replies
Views
Gez2312
G
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
U
Hi all I am a registered user but I'm sending this from the office and i cant remember my...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB