Discuss Has anyone used this? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

Evening.....

Am preparing a kitchen floor to receive 15 x 600 x 900 polished limestone tiles.
Supplier has recommended the attached adhesive and grout.
Not sure why.
Has anyone used it?
I was going to use Keracoll Bio Gel with a BAL grout.....
Do not use it is my advice! I’ve seen so many problems with that brand of adhesive. Stick to your original plan, there is no comparison in the adhesive you were going to use originally to that rubbish! BAL grout can have its own problems also, try and get Ardex from the same supplier instead, it shouldn’t be a problem.

L

LM

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Has anyone used this? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
I recently got several loose/hollow tiles rebonded on my bathroom floor. Having left with...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB