Discuss hassle from a customer. . in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I cancelled a job i had booked in due to the customer doing my head in with his tile choice.

When I quoted the job i spent a lot of time explaining how different types of tiles costs different amounts to fix. It was decided i would price for a basic glazed ceramic or glazed porcelain tile.

He then emails me one week before starting to say he's looking at getting quartz tiles. Ok but its going to add more money onto the job and take longer so will have to re book the job due to other work commitments.

He doesn't want that so says he's going to stick to the glazed ceramic or pors.

I then get another email saying he's bought polished pors. And he seems reluctant to tell me where he's got them from. So I have no idea if there covered in transit wax need sealing ect all of which is more time and money to fit.

Im so busy at the moment that I can't be doing with the hassle so cancel the job. Now he's threatening to sue me for not doing his job even though I've taken no deposite etc

Do you thiink he has a leg to stand on ?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hassle from a customer. . in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently carried out work on tiling a fireplace for customer. I took my time and got the...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB