Discuss Have A Go At Bill And Teds Excellent Adventure! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

So if you had the chance to go with Bill and Ted to ANYWHERE in History and ask just ONE person ONE question.

WHO would it be and WHAT would you ask?

For me it wouldn't be that far back in time actually, only as far as back as 2012

I would want to talk to Felix Baumgarter, who at the time did the highest skydive ever!
October the 14th 2012.
Jumped from 128,000 feet, or 39,000 metres or more incredibly 24 miles!!!
An average skydive is a mere 12,000 feet and u get approx 50 secs of skydive!
As he jumped he just said "I'm coming home!"
All I'd want to know is "how did it feel when u jumped?"
Completely mind blowing for me being a skydiver!
image.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
So if you had the chance to go with Bill and Ted to ANYWHERE in History and ask just ONE person ONE question.

WHO would it be and WHAT would you ask?

For me it wouldn't be that far back in time actually, only as far as back as 2012

I would want to talk to Felix Baumgarter, who at the time did the highest skydive ever!
October the 14th 2012.
Jumped from 128,000 feet, or 39,000 metres or more incredibly 24 miles!!!
An average skydive is a mere 12,000 feet and u get approx 50 secs of skydive!
As he jumped he just said "I'm coming home!"
All I'd want to know is "how did it feel when u jumped?"
Completely mind blowing for me being a skydiver!
View attachment 73888
He got beat soon after mate: Google executive Alan Eustace beats Felix Baumgartner's skydiving record | US news | The Guardian
Quite quiet that one.

Typical billionaire says I want to do that and does it a couple of years later.

Edit: sorry I just realised you said "at the time".

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
It hasn't died a death mate others will be along soon enough. I think me killing the forum twice tonight has sent people to bed.

When the sun is out in the UK, internet traffic drops substantially. And we feel the pain on forums just the same as any other site I'm afraid. I'd like people to be on here permanently but that's not how it works lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Have A Go At Bill And Teds Excellent Adventure! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB