UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss have we all got our tax returns in? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Got mine sorted in june, just have to pay the bill by the end of the month. VAT too. Should have gone VAT registered on a different month really but it seemed right to start from a fresh year at the time. Got another bill for July too already. How's that work?!?!

I just keep listening to the accountant and paying what she says to pay. Leave all that to her. lol

I'll probably be getting some office space this year, then a staff member towards the end of the year so this year will go one way or the other for me.

P

Peter

Usually have them in around summer time but never got round to it this year so just got my accounts done last week. Hadn't logged in online in 2 years so when I tried my username and password it was coming up as not recognised. They're taking their time sending a new one out but should be within the deadline. Owed money last year but this year has plenty of CIS so should get a nice lump sum back :)

Word of warning, if you haven't registered yet, do it pronto as it takes 2-7 days to arrive, and if getting a password by post they can't send that until 3 days later.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to have we all got our tax returns in? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
H
Got myself a pallet of adhesive (check other thread for make) and got it at a good rate, hence...
Replies
Views
Sara’s forc
S
S
Hi, Well todays job has been put back a day so thought I better get my return done! I have...
Replies
Views
So me and a mate are working in a house today the tenenats went out first thing and said they...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.