Discuss Have you been KICKED OUT? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
just update- it was crazy party!!!!!!!!!!! somebody broke front door glass.... poooo in stairs area, one young man had to many drinks and started punching oihers.. police kame and took him away :mad2:. 40 people in the house, mabe more
here is my kids room.
DSC_0866.jpg DSC_0867.jpg
My advice to all parents- DON'T LET YYOUR KIDS TO PARTY IN YOUR HOUSE

C

Concrete guy

My 14, about to be 15 year old step daughter has convinced her grandparents to allow her to have a party at their house. I just said no every time she asked about one at home. They must be mad!

The thing is, they think we were never 15, I was drinking pints in a pub smoking 10 a day when I was 15. Times are different now, you really had to try and drink booze when we were kids as it tasted crap, these days it all tastes like a strawberry daquari.

A

Alan M

that doesnt look too bad.
we had some partys in collage
iv seen entire kitchens distroyed , ceiling lights pulled through ceilings , people going down stairs on ironing boards . people jumping through walls(funny story, 1/2 the houses in our estate were stud walls inside the rest were block but the houses looks exactly the same. we had a great game ,show the victum that the walls are hollow(in a different house) and see if we could get someone drunk enough to jump through the wall. very funny in the block houses)

the poo in the stairs is pritty bad. we did come home to find some one had used our coffe table like that thow.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Have you been KICKED OUT? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I really need some pro advice as I have just had a bathroom fitted and the tiling...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53945
D
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, Running a small bathroom job for a customer. Customer really wants to use a particular...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Wall and Floor Tiler of the year 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB