Discuss Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Plumbing Wholesaler Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Plumbing Wholesaler Discussion Thread

Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME!

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK GROUPS, OTHER FORUMS ETC WE WILL BE PUSHING THIS HARD FOR A FEW MONTHS.

Please join in and help make the thread have lots of long decent posts in them. It'll really help the forum out.

LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF EACH POst
1715031709392.png

I will telly you a funny story about me getting a job at a tile manufacturers that will make you pee your pants. - Someone hold me to this I will forget.

TL;DR Let's see if we can make this a massive poll and discussion. This could be interesting. Please all join in. Feel free to make it a fantasy if needs be. :) Have fun. p.s. You can change your vote over time.

Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Plumbing Wholesaler for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Plumbing Wholesaler Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB