Discuss Heads up - bad payer! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
Guys and Girls,

If you get anyone wanting a limestone floor fixing (approx 60m2) on underfloor heating, and finishing off other tiling works in Ayston, Leics, PM me and I can give you details. To cut a long story short, they change their minds a lot, creating extra work and unnecessary delays, then don't want to pay you for doing a 1st class job. My builder is now owed around £5000, and he's a top bloke and v good quality. Arse!:incazzato:, this was going to be my entry for JOTM as well:mad2:.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Hopefully you got paid for your work Ken. That's your post and Richard Hazel's post I have just read - both doom and gloom. I guesss with the internet and forums etc these people will hopefully find it really difficult to find another trades person to finish off the job. I hope your builder gets paid too. Cheers Sean

Reply to Heads up - bad payer! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone not been on here for a while,been really busy.  This is whats happened,about 5...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
G
Forgive the long whine but I need some fellow feeling here! I did a job for a customer - approx...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Ken Bruty

Arms
TF
Bedford
What member type are you?
  1. Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
KDB Ceramics & Stone

Thread Information

Title
Heads up - bad payer!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.