Discuss Heather Browns, very "sizey"! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I cant ever remember them being that sizey but I guess we were just used to that sort of thing. Its been years since I last used them . As for the twists and dips are you sure thats not your tiling Doug ??? :lol:
will get some pics today Neale, luckily I decided on 10mm joints so it hides the size difference to a degree. When I put them face to face they're a long way off sitting flush with each other.

turnip

TF
Arms
heather browns, love them to bits, score and snap them on the rubi, always aim for a 10mm joint, when grouted up they look fantastic, esp if using sand/cement mix. The problem for fixers comes when they aint used to sizey tiles or dont have the ability/experience to "eye them", not everyone can do it, but creative grouting helps, seen them with an 18mm joint before, another story for another time though......

Reply to Heather Browns, very "sizey"! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I've been a member for a while but don't get around to posting much. The job I am doing at the...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
O
My dear old mum has decided she wants the path doing in ruabon quarries, She wants summer gold...
Replies
Views
T
D
Hi All. I'm Rob and a total amateur (not just the tiling:smilewinkgrin:) who's stumbled across...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
G
A few weeks back I got a call from an unknown person asking if I could give them a price on a...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Heather Browns, very "sizey"!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.