Discuss Hello all tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tiling 1352

I am new into the trade and have done alot of DIY and loved it:drool5:.
Hence I am trying to make a carreer from it. Instead of my old job that paid you crap for cleaning crap. Care *** (ha ha) istant
I would be grateful if anyone recomends using able skill in Darttford to train as the course for pro tiler sounds great great fun:drool5:. If not recomended who is good.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:to the forum.

It would be better if you didn't use/suggest bad language as a way of expression as its an open forum and anyone can read it.
There are a number of training centres who support this site so have a look at them and see what they can offer.
If there are any specific questions you may require ask in a new thread.
Good luck with your course and enjoy Tiling.

Reply to Hello all tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Hello guys, I'm 35 and looking to re-train as a Tiler. I've done a few small jobs for friends...
Replies
Views
Hello! I, like a lot of companies, am picking up incredible amounts of work off Main...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've been 'lurking' for a while here on the Forum but have decided the time is right...
Replies
Views
C
hi all, my name is carl im a 42yr old married man living in the bolton area greater manchester...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, Just had a look through some of the posts and some great information on here which I'm...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hello all tilers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.