Discuss Hello all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jasonj

Hi all

Just introducing myself, my name is Jason and am a tiler in Gwent South Wales. I am a regular thread member on another site and have just found this site and have to admit i wish i found it a long time ago. Look forward to any advice given and look forward to giving advice based on my knowledge and experience. I have been tiling 10 years and set up my own self employed J-J Tiling 6 years ago. I have my own website but not sure if i am allowed to post it. Catch you all soon.

Jase

J

jasonj

Thank you Dave glad you like it. Yes thats me with the tats, its just another interest of mine. The Indian Blue Limestone was a first for me not in the large format but the thickness, they were 50mm thick, it seemed more like laying paving slabs. The screed was a concrete screed with piped underfloor heating, fully commisioned floor and the firm who put the screed in got it literally 100% perfect flat i couldnt belive it, it was i tilers dream. Used Bal PTB it was amazing to use.

Very much enjoying the forum with the variety of topics.

Thanks again

Jase

Reply to Hello all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hello all
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.