Discuss Hello all! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Igloo

Hi to the tiler's forum!

I thought I'd join here, and say hello, as I've been using this great resource increasingly over the last couple of months. I'm a novice tiler - I've tiled a bathroom wall recently, with some help, and am soon to embark on the floor, a job I'm facing with some trepidation! I'm also worried about some hearth tiles - but that's another post!

Anyway, hello all and look forward to chatting, Igloo :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello all! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Hey everyone! Just want to say first of all that I am not a tiler or anything I’m just in need...
Replies
Views
Evening all! We recently had our bathroom renovated, the Plumber/Tiler we hired to do it was a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my names Ollie and I’ve just recently completed a 3 week intense tiling course with...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hello all!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.