UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve cook

Hi, my name is Steve I've been tiling for 20+ years, mostly ceramics, 10 years ago i did a pro course of 4 weeks on natural stone and mosaics, all work i have done is in the private sector, i haven't been as active in the last few years due to back problems that have now been sorted with the help of pain management, i'm about to start a 60 sq mtr job of porcelain floors which i'm looking forward too, but must admit i'm slightly nervous as for some reason porcelain scares me lol I will post some pics of my work in due course, i haven't come on here to tout for work as the work i have done brings in new work through word of mouth, i am! here to read all your comments and blogs for tips and tricks that maybe i don't know or have forgotten, Thanx for reading guy's and good luck all.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post here on the forum. Thanks for reading! I have an application for 1"...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.