Discuss Hello All in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Apprentice

Just saying hello to all before I say a little about myself.

First and foremost I'm a plasterer by trade, back in the day when I started tiling was a plasterers job but I know that this is no longer the case and long may it continue. I've been teaching plastering for the last 10 yrs but got made redundant last summer so spent a bit of time back on the tools. Looking to start work in the not too distant future demonstrating the mix_m8 mixing paddle.

If you need any advice on plastering feel free because I will be asking plenty about tiling.

T

The Apprentice

Welcome aboard.

What's the Mix M8 all about then?

Hi Dan
The mix-m8 is a mixing paddle that is made from a rubber based compound that is designed to mix up to a full bag of plaster using a cordless drill, beauty for tiling is that it washes off in a bucket of water with a press of button or it can be knocked off with a hammer if you forget to wash it. The guy is also looking at bucket glove, do a search for those, save you hours cleaning out

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello All in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I have to say that this forum is fantastic, with huge amounts of knowledge...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB