Discuss Hello All :-) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob F

Hi Whitebeam,

Thanks for your message :)

I've been looking for a dry cutter to get me going and didn't want to simply jump in and buy a bargain or something that's likely to need replacing in a couple of years.

Looks like the 3B2M will pretty much cover anything ceremic/porc as highly doubt I'm going to get into much over 600mm tiles, not yet anyway.

Having looked at various models make this seems like the prefect choice and with care will last an eternity?

Cheers
Rob

R

Rob F

Thanks Guys :)

Quick one....being new an all!.

Been looking for a dry cutter to get going, looked at a fair few brands/models, narrowed it down to three and I'm very swayed towards the 3B2M from Sigma.

I'm not getting too adventurous but looked for something to deal with ceramic and porc etc up to 600mm....this looks to tick every box that I can want for now and some time to come?

Its a real shame I didn't get into tiling sooner in life but hey, you cant go backward, just look ahead and enjoy life :)

Cheers
Rob

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello All :-) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!! Or Tile adhesive without the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm a Plasterer and inventor and I need to pick your brains.. I have just come up with...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB