Discuss hello and goodbye in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

CAVEMAN

Original order was four items - tile trim, tile border, tiles and Toleno mix mosaics - ordered Friday for delivery Monday - got a call to say it would be Tuesday, but no delivery - told Thursday, tiles came Wednesday, nothing Thursday, I cancelled the three missing items and bought locally. So I can't really review the tile trim as it never arrived. I needed 72 more of the satin grey tiles - ordered online, paid extra for a.m. delivery next day, tiles arrived two boxes smashed and all of them WHITE. I ended up driving more than 50 miles to collect some from Preston as they were urgent.

I really don't know what else Tile Giant could have done to mess me about. I'll never deal with Tile Giant again. :mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hello and goodbye in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
A
Hello all Pretty new, joined to soak up as much knowledge as I possibly can about tiling when I...
Replies
Views
Z
Hello everyone! Newbie here and here’s my questions…are there alternatives to porcelanoza...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
M
Hello. I joined this site a few months ago whilst looking for some info on a tiling course but...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB