UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello and help!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jason6671

unfortunately mate they might not make them any more if the supplier dont sell enough of there tiles they stop making them ones and move on with other designs, and the size is not a common one aswell so if they still made them then they would be quit easy to find so im just guessing they are not makeing them no more so tell the missus to leave things the way threy are lol hope this helped sorry i couldnt give you some good news.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello and help!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all I’m looking some of these tiles in picture I changed a bath last week bath was chased...
Replies
Views
T
Hi I need to find some discontinued tiles The tiles I am looking for were made by Casagrande of...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
Hi, Just wondering if anybody could identify these tiles. I need to do some alterations to my...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
C
Hello one and all, i am currently working as a farm labourer but desperately want to get into...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
Hello, I was given a large quantity of Italian Cotto style tile that a friend had purchased...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.