Discuss Hello and Help! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian75

Hi all, newbie here so be gentle! First off, great site picked up so me great tips already. So here is my problem:- Bought some tumbled travertine to fit as a splashback in my kitchen and from reading previous posts have noticed differing opinions on how to finish them. Pretty much settled on sealing once before grouting to try and avoid grout haze but would like to know how to apply it so that I don't clog holes and grout doesn't take. Going to use LTP Stain Stop with Mapei Ultracolour Plus. Also what adhesive would you recommend? Substrate is Plasterboard mechanically fixed. Thanks in advance for any help.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello and Help! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
We have used a grinder to take a millimeter or so off our floor as it was 40 years old, filthy...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm new to the forum but read a lot of threads on here. October 2018 we had 2 new...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently lifted some modern tiles to reveal the original Victorian Tiles (Actually...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Newbie posting for the first time here, but have enjoyed reading all your helpful...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB