UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello Everyone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

StephenR

I've been lurking here for some time but never posted which seems a bit rude. I was reminded of this when voting in the JOTY 2011. That was a very hard choice. The standard of the entries was so high. Amazing work!

I'm not a professional tiler but I construct/install bathrooms and kitchens for a living and so do the tiling. Been doing this for about 9 years. I would normally tile 1 to 2 of these a month. Hanging around here has taught me a lot and I always come here to get information and advice from postings already made. Posts on tools and equipment have been extremely helpful.

Overall, this forum has helped me to up my game and it is a great resource. As such, I've never really had a need to post. The standard of the work I've seen in posts is first rate.

Thanks guys.

cheers,

Stephen

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello Everyone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
Hi, first post here. I've been lurking this forum for advice for a while, thank you all who...
Replies
Views
Hello there... first post and all. I've just had a kitchen extension finished by the builders...
Replies
Views
Paul d tiler
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.