Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hello from 1st time DIY tiler in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

emikomary

Just saying hello,

I joined so I could pick your brains because I am about to tile my bathroom. Never tiled anything in my life, so here goes!

Am doing white metro tiles with grey grout around three sides of the bath and behind basin.

Just a quick question - should I put up coving first and then tile up to it, or put coving on afterwards, over the tiles? The rest of the room is to be papered/painted and if I do it after tiling, there will be a difference in wall levels which I'm not sure how to remedy.

Emiko :)

Reply to Hello from 1st time DIY tiler in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello. First time tiler looking for some advice. Doing a bathroom reno and had a professional...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond