Discuss Hello from an Aspiring tiler in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

AndyL

Hi people!
I left the Royal Marines 3 years ago and have somehow found myself in a very dull office job so am looking at using my resettlement training fund to do a Tiling course. I've got a few mates who fit bathrooms, self employed, so am going to try and get some further experience with them before going alone. I've done bits of tiling before but a long time ago.
I'm looking at training with Trades Training School in Edinburgh in the not too distant future.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello from an Aspiring tiler in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hello all I’m looking for any help I can get I really want to start a new career in tiling I...
Replies
Views
A
C
I've moved into a 60s built bungalow with concrete floors. At some point it has had an extension...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
J
Hi, I'm currently a desk based engineer but don't particularly enjoy it and would much prefer...
Replies
Views
J
N
Hello guys, I'm 35 and looking to re-train as a Tiler. I've done a few small jobs for friends...
Replies
Views
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB