Discuss hello from manchester in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

hi guys been on the forum for a while and been a tiler since i was 16 now 26 but last 2 years i havent tiled because i had an rotary cuff injury and been on the sick before when i was working i was working for someone now im thinking About starting my own buisness as a sole trader ive just got a transit connect t200L and all tools . im looking for advice on starting my own buisness the things like a name and registering a new buisness anyone have any advice for myself thinking of getting my van sign written and having polo shirts written up aswell any help will be very greatful thx sean

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hello from manchester in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, after some advice. Am just a sole trader and work on my own. Recently I have just...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB