UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello from Marmox Waterproof Insulation in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Marmox Tech

Hello Everybody, I would like to introduce myself and my company, My name is Jonathan and I work for a company called Marmox Uk Ltd, for those of you that do not know what we do at Marmox, we manufacture and supply to the industry a range of Insulated and waterproof products that come in the form of Tilebacker board, ShowerLay, ShowerStones for wetroom, pipeboxing as well as host of other products. The main reason for joining the Tilers forum apart from the fact that we should have done this ages ago is that reading what some people have written about us and our competitors, it is obvious that some confusion exists and I would like to help anybody that has any questions about my market sector and product range that we sell as well as any technical advise you may have with regards to the installation of the Marmox products.

Regards,

Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hello Everybody, I would like to introduce myself and my company, My name is Jonathan and I work for a company called Marmox Uk Ltd, for those of you that do not know what we do at Marmox, we manufacture and supply to the industry a range of Insulated and waterproof products that come in the form of Tilebacker board, ShowerLay, ShowerStones for wetroom, pipeboxing as well as host of other products. The main reason for joining the Tilers forum apart from the fact that we should have done this ages ago is that reading what some people have written about us and our competitors, it is obvious that some confusion exists and I would like to help anybody that has any questions about my market sector and product range that we sell as well as any technical advise you may have with regards to the installation of the Marmox products.

Regards,

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Please checkout the forum rules. We don't mind you being here but you can't use the forum to advertise products etc. Perhaps just helping with the odd bit of advice would be okay though, we do have a few firms on here that are not sponsors and they just stick to the tile chat, though if you're here to advertise products, support or anything of that nature you'd need to sign up to the forum sponsorship scheme.

All the best

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello from Marmox Waterproof Insulation in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hi all First post here so please be gentle! I am about to start on a refurb of our ensuite...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
P
A waterproof sealant providing permanent elasticity, developed by Marmox for use with Marmox...
Replies
Views
P
A
Hi Guys, I'm not a tiler so don't get me wrong, I'm a retired chippy doing a self-build. I have...
Replies
Views
aviator99_uk
A
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.