UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello from new tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cdstiling

Hello everyone ,this is my first post ,just started tiling for myself a couple weeks back after been a labourer for a property developer and covering just about every trade ,I found tiling very satisfying I always did the cutting and mixing and layer tiles in the small rooms while my boss did big kitchens And bathrooms in new houses he'd built ...anyway deciding to give it ago myself I've been in the building trade since leaving school so about time ha , does anyone have any kind of advice in general etc ?i live in the Harrogate area , bought myself a citreon Nemo an getting it sign written up then gonna advertise in October onwards so hopefully fingers crossed it all goes ok.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello from new tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Funny
Hi all, So glad to have stumbled across this website. I completed a Tiling course last year and...
Replies
Views
R
Evening All, I wonder if you can help me.. I'm trying to contact as many tilers as possible in...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
I
Hello everyone, October 2, 2015, a date I will remember, is the day I joined the forum. like...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.