UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello from Soggy Shropshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Johneb

Hi, I'm a DIY'er in the latter stages of a complete house renovation (builder doing the big stuff, me fitting out). I came across this forum some time ago and have found it absolutely invaluable for sound advice - it certainly saved me from the consequences of lashing PVA everywhere (as I'd been advised to do by a number of supposedly competent people)! It's refreshing to find a forum where people post sensible and well-informed information, rather than off-the-cuff opinions.

I posted a query last night in the adhesive and substrate preparation thread, and was pleasantly surprised to find this morning that I already have two answers - thank you! (I still need some advice re. acrylic primer mix ratio for screed, though)

Just started tiling the conservatory floor, then have family and granny flat bathrooms to fit & tile out and job (nearly) done. Three-and-a-half years - Phew!

Cheers, John

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello from Soggy Shropshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Hiya fellas (and ladies if there are any), I've been looking through this forum for a few...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
M
Hello. I joined this site a few months ago whilst looking for some info on a tiling course but...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, As a (reasonably competent!) DIY'er undertaking a complete home renovation, I've found this...
Replies
Views
Johneb
J
J
Hello. My first post. After having good search, these tiling forums are the best I have come...
Replies
Views
I
R
Hello my name is Recksy, I am from Old Trafford in Manchester. I have been tiling for about 5...
Replies
Views
Steadfast
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.