Discuss Hello - Lady tiler calling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Hello and welcome.. Silver travertine is nice!! i have done 2 bathrooms in it..

Bull nosing.. you can do this free hand or with a forming wheel in a variable speed machine...

National masonary supplies or Habro supplies are ones i recommend.

You can find the bull nosig wheels in the NMS catalogue.. National Masonry - Consumables Catalogue

or Habro sell them as well.. Harbro Supplies Limited

If you do use the profiling wheel then you will also need to bring the profiled edge back to a suitable honed finish.. Diamond pads or even varying grades of wet and dry work...

Reply to Hello - Lady tiler calling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi everyone, Fairly new to tiling, started handyman business around 6 months ago and getting...
Replies
Views
D
Hello folks, My name is Adrian and Im new to Tilers Forums. I am from...
Replies
Views
steveb
S
A
We currentley need a tiler for work in winchester . Must have experience working with travetine...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
C
Hi guys. I posted something in the pricing section of the arms on Friday and said that i was...
Replies
Views
D
As any tiler will know you cant just advertise to yourself. You gotta get out there and ground...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hello - Lady tiler calling
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.