Discuss hello members, in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tranter

hi, liking the thread already,me, am recently a father again and week later redundant as a roofer.i have always fancied tiling and being unemployed would love to be a qualified tiler.being a grafter and eager to learn i would like city and guilds,nvq, diploma,whatever to be competent and experienced.i,m worried that the training courses that are offered are just for learning the basics and not enough to set up my own business, please advise and any advice please

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hello members, in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
After being a member for a few months and reading everyone's threads etc, I thought its best I...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
T
:hurray:Hello all, my name is Carl & i am currently training at Chameleon school of construction...
Replies
Views
A
I'm currently retraining from the Printing Industry and entering the world of tiling. I have...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
C
hi all, my name is carl im a 42yr old married man living in the bolton area greater manchester...
Replies
Views
Information in this first post is based on the Level 1 found here: Diploma in Wall & Floor...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB