Discuss Hello one & all from Carl in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tiler-Carl

:hurray:Hello all, my name is Carl & i am currently training at Chameleon school of construction to gain a level 2 city & guilds in wall & floor tiling. I would really appreciate it if any of you Tilers would be as kind as to give me a chance of gaining some much needed work experience, I would be happy to work for your knowledge and experience alone(no wage). I am based in a little village called Heather near to Coalville Leicestershire, i am however happy to travel. Please consider me for this ask, i am very reliable and eager to learn having put myself through this course which is £1400.

Many Thanks for you time Guys & Dolls

Carl 07443 034264
:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello one & all from Carl in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi people! I left the Royal Marines 3 years ago and have somehow found myself in a very dull...
Replies
Views
M
Hello everyone! My name is Mike. I am very happy to join this forum today. :smilewinkgrin: I'd...
Replies
Views
M
Hello everyone! My name is Mike. I am very happy to join this forum today. :smilewinkgrin: I'd...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
Hello everyone, my name is Carl Goulden and I'm one of 3 tiling lecturers at South and City...
Replies
Views
S
C
Thanks for posting this forum on the internet, moderaters. The reason I have joined (and I am...
Replies
Views
ceeceebee
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB