UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello to all. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Forest Fitter

Hello to all, would like to say you have a very useful and informative site.
My name is Jon and i run my own buisness which is Kitchen and bathrooms and i design, supply and install. I have been doing this since i left school but have been self employed since 2002.My area for work covers The Forest of Dean and Gloucester and Cheltenham and all surrounding areas. I am a carpenter by trade but i have had to evolve over the years like everyone else so tiling is now alarge aspect of my work. My spare time ( when i get any!!) consists of family and beer.

JR Bell logo - Copy.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello to all. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just saying hello. I've just joined the tile forum because I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
    • Creative
Hi all thought I would just say hi as I’m new to the forum I am 29 and have been plumbing and...
Replies
Views
V
Hello all. I'm Dan, a carpenter from Buckinghamshire. Recently bought my first house and he...
Replies
Views
Alright all. Thought it about time I introduced myself. My names Andy and having done a few...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.