Discuss Hello to all! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kimboslash

Hi all,

After months of lurking and using this forum as a resource for knowledgeable information i thought its about time i introduced myself....

I have been a self employed tiler for over 10 years and there is still advice i find on here that helps me a great deal, so thanks to all and i will make sure i am proactive and post as much as i can.

Finally i was going to post a few pics of my last job but the max image upload is 9.6kb??

Lee.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello to all! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Alright all. Thought it about time I introduced myself. My names Andy and having done a few...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
V
Hello all. I'm Dan, a carpenter from Buckinghamshire. Recently bought my first house and he...
Replies
Views
W
After being a member for a few months and reading everyone's threads etc, I thought its best I...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB