UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

scott70

Hi, just found this site. It looks okay, so i thought i'd sign up. Read through a few of the threads and it seems like a decent forum. Anyway, a few things about me....

Experience. 9 years
Area. Cheshire
Likes. Bloody big consevatories
Dislikes. Splashbacks with more than 14 plug sockets and plumbers
Age. 36 with the knees of a 70 year old
Cutters. I prefer Rubi's, i can't stand my Montolit
Adhesive. Dunlop or Webber, hardly ever use BAL
Work. Domestic and commercial, i never do site

I can't think of anything else to say, except hi, nice to meet ya! :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys, thought I'd try out this forum. I'm a self employed tiler with 28 years experience (24...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
C
Hi folks. Been a tiler 15 years. Mainly do Domestic and bathroom installs these days. Worked...
Replies
Views
Ceramic Art Ste
C
T
Morning all. Tats here haven't been on this forum for a long long time. Thought I'd come back...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
M
Hi I've been kindly given a really good generator as I'm struggling with light on a few sites...
Replies
Views
streaky
S
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.