Discuss hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

daytonna

hi my names dave im 32 i live in london im a city and guilds qualified ceramic wall and floor tiler.
im currently working as a sub contractor for a stone masonary company in london, doing sandblasting and stone cleaning.
I havent been tiling now for 5 years as i have been working on the cutty sark tea clipper ship as a trainee conservation engineer. i am desprate to get back to doing the job i love most tiling! but have lost alittle confidence where i havent done it for a few years.
I wondered if anyone knew of any work going? please contact me if you do.
Sincerly dave.

D

Deleted member 9966

hey you might be able to help me if your from glasgow. lol
my self and the family are coming up to edinburgh..excuse the splelling, on saturday we cant seem to find cheap tickets anywhere any ideas?

:welcome: to the best forum in the world :smilewinkgrin: we hope you enjoy your stay

what kind of cheap tickets are you looking for? travel tickets? accommodation?

Reply to hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

It seems I neglected to say hello, very remiss of me... During all the covid lockdowns I signed...
Replies
Views
hi guys been on the forum for a while and been a tiler since i was 16 now 26 but last 2 years i...
Replies
Views
A
hi there last year my mother and my neighbour went shopping and brought back tiles . both got...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
A
Just a quick post to say hi ! I often read through this forum but until now have never...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
hello
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.