Discuss Hello! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Merlin5

Hi all. I'm from north london, am not a tiler or DIY'er, but I'll be rolling my sleeves up soon to do a bit of grout removal, grouting, grout cleaning and such like for the first time. Read various posts here during my trawl of google over the last few weeks while building works and tiling has been happening at my flat.
I'm sure I'll bump into one or two of you in one of the tile forums. Seems like a great place. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB