Discuss Hello in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi Guys, thought I'd try out this forum. I'm a self employed tiler with 28 years experience (24 years self employed) based in Leeds.
I currently do both domestic work around Yorkshire and commercial projects throughout the UK, mainly KFC and Starbucks tiling through a shop fitting company.
I've toyed with the idea of relocating to Cornwall so would appreciate any contacts or offers of work to try and get established before commiting to a big move.
Cheers!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
V
Hi everyone New member just saying hello Been tiling over 20odd years doing domestics mainly...
Replies
Views
A
Hi people! I left the Royal Marines 3 years ago and have somehow found myself in a very dull...
Replies
Views
C
Hi folks. Been a tiler 15 years. Mainly do Domestic and bathroom installs these days. Worked...
Replies
Views
Ceramic Art Ste
C

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB