Discuss Help and Advice Please. floor tiling over underfloor heating in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

shaunylocks

Hi all

Am due to start a job soon and made a visit to sight yesterday. (5x bathroom floors)

can anyone please advise on the best course of action to take on this surface build up.

joist
18mm chipboard
30mm isulation (polystyrene)not fix .grooved with UFH pipes

thats how it is at the moment
they plan on putting 6mm baker boards on gluded to polystyrene and then tiled.

please give me any suggestions.

thanks in advance shaun

Q

Qwerty

Hi all

Am due to start a job soon and made a visit to sight yesterday. (5x bathroom floors)

can anyone please advise on the best course of action to take on this surface build up.

joist
18mm chipboard
30mm isulation (polystyrene)not fix .grooved with UFH pipes

thats how it is at the moment
they plan on putting 6mm baker boards on gluded to polystyrene and then tiled.

please give me any suggestions.

thanks in advance shaun

A floating floor......I would not tile it

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help and Advice Please. floor tiling over underfloor heating in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, DIY home owner here in need of advice. Following a waste pipe leak that's now been fixed...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB