Discuss Help! Cleaning excess grout from anti-slip floor tiles... in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

H

heimi

Hi

I'm new to the forums. Hello everyone... :smilewinkgrin:

We've just had our bathroom done and we had THESE anti-slip tiles put on the floor. The tiler has grouted them and the job is finished so he's gone.

We are now having trouble cleaning the excess grout that was left behind when he did the work. I wondered if someone could advise as to how we can get the tiles clean and sparkly so that they look good as new? We're having real problems getting rid of the excess grout.

Thanks in advance.

Toby

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help! Cleaning excess grout from anti-slip floor tiles... in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I recently got several loose/hollow tiles rebonded on my bathroom floor. Having left with...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. Have a tiler coming in to do my floor tiles but don't think he's done a...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hello Tilers! I am a homeowner in California and I thought I'd come say hi in search of a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB