UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Help help help !!!!!! Shropshire area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kanhatiger

Hi everyone,
I need some help, my wife who's the tiler in our house has come down with shingles and cant finish off the last little bit of our tiling, she told me she just cant do it, she's done an amazing job on what she's done and if anyone responds to my call for help will notice that, im off to India soon and have little time to get it finished, i would say theres about 8 half tiles to do and a small strip of very small pieces left, if anyone could help me out here i would really appreciate it.

D

doug boardley

Hi everyone,
I need some help, my wife who's the tiler in our house has come down with shingles and cant finish off the last little bit of our tiling, she told me she just cant do it, she's done an amazing job on what she's done and if anyone responds to my call for help will notice that, im off to India soon and have little time to get it finished, i would say theres about 8 half tiles to do and a small strip of very small pieces left, if anyone could help me out here i would really appreciate it.
why didn't she leave them on the roof?.....I'll get my coat....

K

kanhatiger

Mission accomplished ! :thumbsup:

You did a Great Job Neil Thanks !!! now i can go and play with Tigers in the Jungle.
Dont forget my offer to you, when ever you want to See A Tiger in the Wild, you can use one of my Appartments free of charge.

What was the name of that Tile Cutter Neil, that really was something Else, My cutters going up for sale after seeing that one.

Kind Regards
Steve

K

kanhatiger

Just told my mate ( also into photography) about your offer and he reckons I should be packing my case right now.....looking at your website he may be right. Now go enjoy yourself while we all stay here and freeze this winter :thumbsdown:

Oh it was a SIGMA !

Thanks Neil, He's Right !!! Anytime, i also have a You tube account where you can see some of the Tigers ive come very close to, just type STEVEHOLE1 into search on www.youtube.com my Photography equipment which i will use this time is a Nikon D700 with a Nikkor 200-44mm VR F4 Lens with a TC 17E II Teleconverter, so watch out on You tube for some update while im there, my web site www.stevehole.piczo.com ENJOY !!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help help help !!!!!! Shropshire area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Help help help !!!!!! Shropshire area
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.